Tuesday 19 April 2016

how to play mkv file in itunes/iphone/ipad/ipod

I have a movie in mkv format, when I try to play them on my iphone 6 plus, I failed to do so because itunes failed to add mkv file. So how can I play mkv files on iPhone? I searched around and also found that mkv file is not supported by iTunes, iPod, iPad, iPhone.

Luckily there are solution for unsupported mkv issue on iTunes/iPod/iPhone/iPad. You can follow this mkv to iTunes conversion tutorial.

You can download mkv to iTune converter for free from link above and use it convert unsupported mkv video to iTunes, and then sync to your apple device such as iPhone, iPad, iPod.


The mkv to iTune converter is easy to use, and you can do the video conversion fast on your windows 10, windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP.

More information

Convert mkv for iTunes

iTunes video converter

Samsung Galaxy video converter