However, you may accidentally deleted files from SanDisk usb drive. Users may also by mistake formatted SanDisk usb drive and lost all files on the SanDisk flash drive. There are many reasons which may cause data loss from SanDisk usb drive
- Unintentional Deletion: Users often delete their files accidently from USB flash drive. Files deleted from USB drive does not get stored in the Recycle Bin.
- Format: Formatting the USB flash drive containing your important data by mistake. USB drive is also purposefully formatted to make it free from corruption and formatting errors
- Virus Attack: Deadly virus or malware attack on the USB drive can hide or delete the files on USB drive.
- Improper Ejection: Removing the USB drive while transferring data between USB device and computer or vice versa can also bring about data loss
- Other Reasons: Other reasons that causes loss of data from USB drive include power failure, system shut down, electro-static discharge, file system corruption and many more
What if you do not have back of the files elsewhere? How do we recover deleted files form SanDisk USB drive?
The best way to recover deleted files is to use a SanDisk usb data recovery software. Here's a good one: data recovery from SanDisk drive
The SanDisk data recovery software is easy to use and can recover deleted photos, videos, songs, documents, and other files and folders from SanDisk usb flash drive. You can recover data from SanDisk USB 2.0 and SanDisk USB 3.0 flash drive.
Take note that you'd better stop using SanDisk USB drive to prevent new files to be written to SanDisk usb drive. Because new files could overwrite the space of deleted files on Sandisk flash drive.
The SanDisk usb drive data recovery software can also recover delete/formatted files from SanDisk memory card, microsd card, sd card. Works on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, etc.
Read more information